As local cleaners we can immediately respond to all forms of end of tenancy cleaning in Wexford and the surrounding area, whether that’s a straight forward apartment, a larger period property, or even commercial and business premises. We know how essential it is to get these right, and on time.
Whatever interest you hold, we can help this cleaning-up exercise as one tenant leaves and another is about to arrive.
This is often for landlords and property owners direct, or their appointed managing agents and estate agents eager to progress with re-lettings. It can also be for tenants direct, often the one who is preparing to vacate and wants us to take the strain away from handing back the property.
This covers all forms of tenancies and cleaning services as well, whether regular longer term lets, or more short term stays and even hostels through intermediaries like AirBnB.
We know that timing in key, with things to happen ready for handover and still work with the practicalities of one occupier leaving and other parties like agents being involved. We can work around the clock, accommodate any access requirements and needs, and cause minimal fuss as we clean things up nicely.
Knowing The Right Basis
The key to end of tenancy cleaning will often be the tenancy agreement, and what it states the tenant should and should not need to clean (check out our full end of tenancy cleaning tips here).
You also often have an Inventory or Schedule of Condition stating the agreed condition that it was taken on – an important document we can work to in terms of knowing what’s included and what is not.
We can provide a clear Cleaning Schedule and reporting basis to make sure everything is correctly completed and logged. We’ll also make sure any nasty surprises are communicated and resolved as far as possible, as often we come across hidden personal items
Even though a vacating-tenant may complete a reasonable clean, we know that standards are high for landlords and new occupiers so we’ll help gauge this and be called in for any emergency additional cleans as well. Hey, we can even go the extra mile and help spot any damaged parts and broken furniture or ornaments – even help get the right décor and ‘staging’ items presented in any new lets.
Doing the Right Basis
In terms of what we can include with our end of tenancy cleaning, here’s what to note:
· Usual items such as floors vacuumed, mopped, or swept, and all areas wiped and freshened up. These include skirting boards at low level, window and door frames at mid-level, and ceiling areas and curtain rails at high level
· Focus on those areas with high impact, like the front door, mirrors and glass, and limes scale build up on taps and sinks
· All hidden areas like kitchen cupboards, shelves, curtains and upholstery, and underneath all furniture
· Essential areas like bathroom suites, fridges and freezers, and any appliances like microwaves
· Inclusion of any additional areas, such as basements and storage cupboards, garages, and external patio and car park areas
· Any additional cleans considered over and above normal requirements, for example full carpet clean and oven clean, and any actual wall surfaces
Once we have the final checklist agreed with clients, we’ll explain any preparation before hand to make things even easier on the day, for example removing items from cupboards, and the freezer being de-frosted.
Making End of Tenancy Cleaning Easy
CONTACT US TODAY for immediate help and advice. Once we know the exact size of property and level of involvement then we can quickly provide you the right proposed cost, basis, and time frame.